Community Information

Welcome to the Town of
Perdido Beach, Alabama
9212 County Road 97
Perdido Beach, AL  36530
Community Information

Town  Committees
Meeting Schedule
All Meetings Are Open to The Public
(Always check the Web Calendar for changes to the schedule)
Ad Hoc Bicentennial1st Monday each month 6:00 pm
Beautification /Building and Grounds4th Thursday each month 9:00 am
Budget and Finance Committee2nd Tuesday each month 4:30 pm
Public Works Committee 1st Thursday each month 6:30 pm
Safety Committee 4th Thursday each month 6::30 pm

Animal Leash Law
There is not a leash law in Baldwin County, however; there is a containment law.This means that your dog must be contained on your property. If you have an issue with an animal please contact:

Animal Control (251) 972-6834   Sheriff Office  (251) 937-0202 Emergency (251)  911 BALDWIN COUNTY HUMANE SOCIETY (BARC)

In order to minimize pet over-population and reduce euthanasia as a means of animal control, pet owners are encouraged to get their dogs and cats fixed.The Baldwin County Humane Society (BARC!) is the only agency providing a low cost spay/neuter program for all of Baldwin County. Discount vouchers are available to Baldwin County residents who rescue or adopt a homeless animal.“We want purchasing spay/neuter vouchers to be convenient for Baldwin County residents in the Bay Minette vicinity” remarked Nancy Martin, BARC! Office Staff. “We were pleased when Judy Wilkins and the staff at North Baldwin Animal Shelter (NBAS) wanted to participate.”Beverly Poiroux, NBAS Assistant Director, recently gave Martin a tour of the private no-kill shelter located that opened in June 2010.The public can purchase discount spay/neuter vouchers from NBAS at 1700 McMeans Avenue in Bay Minette Monday thru Saturday from 1pm to 4pm. Call 251.937.8811 for more information.

For voucher rates to get your dog or cat fixed and a list of 29 participating vets in the discount spay/neuter program, click here or call the BARC! office at 251.928.4585.

For more than 23 years, CARE House, Inc. has provided services and resources for child victims of sexual abuse and severe physical abuse. This is done in a home-like environment where children feel safe and comfortable.  Our main location is in Bay Minette, Alabama with a satellite site in Summerdale, Alabama.
CARE House serves all of Baldwin County and all services are offered at no charge to the child/supportive family members.

Current Mosquito Control from the Baldwin County Health Department.  Currently, the health department is distributing larvicide briquets that were purchased through funds from the Baldwin County Commission.  these briquets are used to kill mosquitoes in the larval stage.  they can be used in areas where water stands, such as ponds, ditches, low or swampy areas.  Larvicide is distributed upon request to residents of Baldwin County, who are 18 or older, along with precautions and instructions for use.

15050 County Road 49
Summerdale, AL   36580


Perdido Beach Baptist Church
Sunday Morning:
Sunday School – 9:45 AM
Worship –            11:00 AM
Sunday Evening:
Bible Study –        6:00 PM
Wednesday Evening Prayer Service –   6:00 PM
Fifth Sundays:  In addition to morning services, observation of The Lords Supper, pot luck lunch – no evening service.

St. Andrews by the Sea Church:

Sunday Worship 10:00 AM

2020 Holiday Schedule

Christmas Holidays                      Dec 24, 25, 2019

New Year’s Holiday                       Jan 01, 2020

MLK’s Birthday                              Jan 20, 2020
Robert E. Lee

President’s Day                             Feb 17, 2020    George Washington-Thomas Jefferson Birthdays

Mardi Gras Day                              Feb 25, 2020

Good Friday                                    April 10, 2020

National Memorial Day                May 25, 2020

Independence Day                        July 04, 2020

Labor Day                                        Sept 07, 2020

Columbus Day                                Oct. 12, 2020      Fraternal Day-American Indian Heritage Day

Veteran’s Day                                   Nov 11, 2020

Thanksgiving                                   Nov 28-29, 2019

As the Fourth of July falls on Saturday, office will be closed on Friday July 3, 2020

Bulk Trash Pickup

Dear Resident/Property Owner:
It is that time of the year that the Town will begin mowing the rights-of-way and there are several trash piles roadside that need to be cleaned up so the mowers can properly mow and trim.

This letter is to inform you concerning procedures and responsibility for private waste, including yard waste, bulky waste and white goods.  The town has an agreement with Baldwin County Solid Waste to collect private waste on an individual account basis.  There is no other means of waste collection available to the town’s residents and property owners.

It is the responsibility of each resident and/or property owner to dispose of private waste.  Most residents/property owners have an account with Baldwin County Solid Waste and are eligible for “yard waste, bulky waste and white goods” pickup.  Following are the Baldwin County Regulations:

Bulky Waste
– furniture, appliances, mattresses, auto tires and carpet.
Construction and demolition debris will not be picked up.

White Goods – refrigerators, ranges, water heaters, air conditioners and other large appliances.
Swing sets, fence wire, etc. do not qualify as household items and are not picked up.

Yard Waste- Material resulting from landscape maintenance, including but not limited to grass clippings, leaves, twigs, etc.
Tree trunks or limbs over (2) inches in diameter are not considered yard waste.


  • Tires are limited to a total of (6) per quarter.
  • Yard Waste is limited to (2) cubic yards per household per pickup.
  • Rules allow for only (2) White/Bulky and (2) Yard Waste pickups per quarter.


The Solid Waste Department will collect White Goods, Bulky Waste and Yard Waste from residential customers on a call for service basisThis service is provided for those items listed above that are generated from residential use of the property but does not include items generated from a business.

Your residential garbage account must be current to take advantage of these services at no charge.  If your account is past due or you have no account then you may still dispose of these items by bringing them to the landfill and paying the normal scale fees.

PLEASE CALL:        (251) 972-6878,                    (251) 937-0249         (251) 990-4621 – Ext. 6825.